Maryland Estate Treasures wants to help bring the most value to our buyers and sellers by providing shipping services for a reasonable price.
Many other auction services either do not provide shipping or partner with another service that drives up the shipping costs. Maryland Estate Treasures uses the United States Postal Service as its primary shipper.
All items that will fit within a box and is within USPS shipping regulations will be mailed at the lowest and fastest rate allowed
- All items under 12 ounces will be sent via First Class Mail.
- Although 70 pounds is the maximum shipping weight for USPS shipped packages, it is Maryland Estate Treasures policy to limit each package to 35 pounds each. Shipping may be split into multiple packages to maintain that weight or to ensure the safe delivery of fragile or delicate items.
- All shipments will include a USPS tracking number.
- International shipping is available for all non-restricted items.
- All items over 12 ounces may be shipped using a USPS Flat Rate Box at our discretion.
- Books and printed material over 12 ounces will be sent via Media Mail unless otherwise requested.
- All shipments will be insured by a third-party insurance service for the price paid for the item.
- Other services, such as Priority Express Mail and Registered Mail, are available on request for an additional charge.
- It may take up to five business days for items to be shipped.
If you want to use your account with another shipping service (e.g., UPS or FedEx), then you must notify us in advance.
- Buyers will be charged the actual postage for their package.
- A $9.95 service charge will be added to each domestic package including those shipped using your shipping account. If your auction winnings require multiple packages, each package will incur the service charge.
- A $14.95 service charge will be added to each international package.
- If using other services, such as Priority Express Mail or Registered Mail, there will be an additional $4.95 service charge per package.
- All postage and service charges must be paid prior to shipping.
Because of Security and Privacy protections, shipping charges will be billed separately from the auction.
- Buyers will pay for the actual shipping costs to the carrier on delivery.
- Maryland Estate Treasures will assess a $14.95 service charge for each auction item in the shipment. If the shipment contains two auction lots, then the service charge will be $29.90 for this service.
- Service charges must be paid prior to shipping.
Maryland Estate Treasures has limited warehouse space and cannot store winning auctions. Arrangements can be made for after hour pickups or a short delay in pickups on an individual basis. Buyers who abuse this service will not be accommodated outside of the advertised pickup times.